Quick recipe for apple pie with ingredients we all have at our house! Try the apple pie in the pan for your coffee accompaniment and more!
- 1½ cup of flour (Farina)
- 2 spoonful of baking powder
- 1 cup of sugar
- 125 g of butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon (zest)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 apples cleaned and cut in half-moon shape
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- Put the butter and the sugar in the mixer and beat with the wire until it foams. Add one egg and then the remaining ingredients (one of the two tablespoons of cinnamon) except for brown sugar. Beat them for a minute and close the mixer.
- Put the pan in the fire with two tablespoons of butter and when they have melted, pour the sugar and sprinkle with cinnamon. Leave it to very low heat and slowly sprinkle the apples all over the surface. Then put the mixture in the mixer on top and spread it well everywhere.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. When it is ready, put a dish on the pan and carefully turn the apple pie upside down. Optionally sprinkle with cinnamon and caster sugar.