A plate full of nutrients!
- 1 fish suitable for boiling (1 ½ kg)
- 4 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 laurel leaf, spices of herbs
- 10 grains of pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 onions fresh
- 5 celery pieces
- 2 tsp caper
- 8 pcs pickled cucumber
- 1 handful of parsley
- 1 handful of dill
- lemon zest
- 250gr. mayonnaise
- Rinse the fish well. Clean the potatoes, carrots, onion and celery and put them in a pot (cut into pieces) with plenty of water to boil. This will take 30 minutes.
- Add bay leaves, pepper and stalks. Then we pour the fish and boil about 20-30 minutes (our fish is ready when we pull two cocoons from the backbone and come out easily).
- Remove the fish by putting it on a platter to cool a little and, in bowl, we place the vegetables by cutting them into small bites. We carefully clear the fish without leaving the central bone from the head and tail, we will need it for serving. In the bowl that we have our vegetables add the fish, the fresh onion, the capers and the cucumber finely chopped.
- Finally, add dill, parsley, lemon zest and mayonnaise, mix thoroughly. On a platter we put the bone and with the stuffing we made we make a fish shape on the bone. Garnish with herbs or extra mayonnaise if you want and put in the refrigerator to cool well. We serve and enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?