1 hour 20 min
The most delicious Greek recipe for baked pork
- 1 kg pork shoulder cut into 5 cm pieces.
- 2 fresh Florin peppers
- 1 large onion
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 cl. Garlic
- 3 tbsp milk butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g cheese in cubes 2 cm.
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 glass of white wine
- salt, pepper, boukovo
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the onion into slices and sauté in a pan with 1 tbsp milk butter and 3 cl. Garlic.
- In a large bowl put the pieces of pork, season with salt and pepper, add 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp. buttermilk, 2 tbsp lemon juice, wine, thyme, bay leaf.
- Cut the julien peppers (into thin sticks) and add them to the bowl, continue adding the onion, mix well and leave to marinate for 1 hour. Be careful not to put it in the fridge, when it is put in the oven it should be at room temperature.
- In another bowl put the potatoes that we have cut into slices, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp milk butter, 2 tbsp lemon juice, salt, pepper, 1 tbsp. garlic, oregano and mix well.
We spread 2 large oil glues crosswise on our counter.
- Put the potato slices on the bottom, on top half the amount of chopped tomatoes, half the amount of cheese in cubes and on top the whole pork. Finally, add the rest of the chopped tomato and cheese on top of the pork.
- Fold the oil seals well then cover well with foil
- Place the whole package in a pan and add water, needed so that our food does not burn.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes. During the baking process we must add water.
- Serve the cottage by removing the foil, leaving only the oil paste, sprinkle with fresh parsley and oregano.
- Accompany it with grilled slices of bread on the grill with olive oil and oregano.