Banana bread is great suggestion for kid’s lunch at school, but also a tasty snack for your morning coffee.
- 6 bananas (ripe)
- 210 gr. butter (softened)
- 300 gr. granulated sugar
- 450 gr. self-raising flour
- 1,5 tsp of soda
- 1,5 vanilla stick
- 1,6 pinch of salt
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 3 tsp of baking powder
- Tips at the end of execution to convert it into a banoffee
- Mix the butter with the sugar in the mixer and add the eggs. Cut the bananas with a fork and add them to the mixture.
- In a bowl, put all the remaining ingredients and mix. Add the mixture slowly to the mixer bin and mix until the materials are homogenized.
- Butter and flour a cake form and put the mixture in (must cover ¾ of the form).
- Bake for 50 minutes in a preheated oven. The first 10 minutes at 180 and then at 170 degrees.
- TIP: The photo shows an alternative serving I made for banana bread. I baked a banana bread in a round shape, then opened it in the middle. I boiled for 2 and a half hours a sweetened milk and add it in between with a few slices of banana, covered it and used whipped cream, banan slices and grated couverture as toppings! Try it!