Banana bread is great suggestion for kid’s lunch at school, but also a tasty snack for your morning coffee.
- 6 bananas (ripe)
- 210 gr. butter (softened)
- 300 gr. granulated sugar
- 450 gr. self-raising flour
- 1,5 tsp of soda
- 1,5 vanilla stick
- 1,6 pinch of salt
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 3 tsp of baking powder
- Tips at the end of execution to convert it into a banoffee
- Mix the butter with the sugar in the mixer and add the eggs. Cut the bananas with a fork and add them to the mixture.
- In a bowl, put all the remaining ingredients and mix. Add the mixture slowly to the mixer bin and mix until the materials are homogenized.
- Butter and flour a cake form and put the mixture in (must cover ¾ of the form).
- Bake for 50 minutes in a preheated oven. The first 10 minutes at 180 and then at 170 degrees.
- TIP: The photo shows an alternative serving I made for banana bread. I baked a banana bread in a round shape, then opened it in the middle. I boiled for 2 and a half hours a sweetened milk and add it in between with a few slices of banana, covered it and used whipped cream, banan slices and grated couverture as toppings! Try it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?