You will not understand any difference in flavor because of the “gluten-free” flour! Easily and very quickly make these gluten-free banana Muffins and enjoy it as breakfast or snack with your coffee!
- 4 bananas
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp of gluten-free flour
- 150g of gluten-free flour
- 100 g of corn flakes
- 1 tsp of gluten-free soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 200 g of butter at (room temperature)
- 200g of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (air). Prepare your bowls using some butter and flour to cover their surface. Put the bananas in the mizer with sugar and flour. In a bowl, mix flour, soda, salt and corn flour.
- Soften the butter in the mixer, add sugar, one egg and then vanilla. Continue by putting the dry ingredients with the flour and finally blend with the bananas and stir to homogenize.
- Fill your bowls ¾ and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan or microwave and put on the muffins when they come out of the oven.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?