Baked beans with spinach! A very tasty and easy recipe that you will love especially you who are vegetarian!
- 500 g beans
- 200 gr tomatoes in a cassette
- 1 cube of vegetables
- 2 large onions
- 4 spring onions
- 2 tbsp dill
- 1 kg of spinach
- 3 sprigs of celery
- 1 leek
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 cl. garlic
- 1 lemon juice
- Salt Pepper
- Soak the beans in plenty of cold water overnight to soak.
- The next day strain, bring water to a boil (without salt) and boil the giants for 45 minutes to 1 hour, we want the giants to almost boil.
- While they are boiling in another pot, sauté the chopped onions, the leek, the celery, the white part of the onion, the lemon, the spinach and after its volume drops, add the tomatoes.
- Finally, put the cube and about 750 ml of hot water and add the giants, after they boil, transfer to a pan and bake at 180 degrees until to bind the sauce and drink the juice.
- Remove from the oven and add dill, lemon zest and extra lemon broth and olive oil, if you want feta.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?