An alternative and tasty main dish based on beef meat! It’s Christmas time!
- 4 tbsp butter “EPIRUS 50-50”
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp flour
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 5 pcs of bacon
- 1 kg pound beef (flatiron), cut into 3-4 cm
- 750ml red wine
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 500gr. celeriac
- 200gr. potato
- 400ml milk
- 100ml of cream
- 15-20 pieces of mushroom (small, round)
- 2 tbsp butter Epirus 50-50
- 500ml water (plus 100ml for supplement)
- 300ml red wine (for the beans)
- 15-20 pieces of onion (small, for stew)
- 1 tbsp butter Epirus 50-50
- Saute the chopped bacon into butter and remove it. In the same butter, add salt and pepper on the meat, then sauté it in 2 doses (so as not to lose heat in the pan). Remove it and in the same butter sauté onion, garlic and carrot. We remove them.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter and 1 tbsp olive oil in our pot. Add all the meat, sprinkle with flour and saute for 3-4 ‘. Add the wine, water and tomato paste and leave to heat to soften the meat and tie the sauce for about 2 hours.
- For the mushrooms: Peel the mushrooms, sauté them whole (if they are large cut in the middle) until they are softened, with 1 tbsp of butter and add salt, pepper and thyme. When the food is ready, put it in the pot.
- For onions: In 1 pan, add 1tbsp of butter and sauté onions for 2-3 ‘. Add the wine and let it and keep cooking on low heat until the onions are softened. When the food is ready, put it in the pot.
- For celeriac puree: Cut the potatoes and celeriac into small pieces and put them in a saucepan. Add the milk and cream. Cook until all ingredients are boiled. Once cooked, remove our solids (potato and celeriac) and put them in a bowl. Mash up using 1 fork, add 1 tbsp of butter and stir to homogenize our puree. Add some sauce, depending on how much liquid we want the puree. Add salt and pepper.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?