Beef burgers are one of the most beloved meals for both children and adults. Combine them with french fries, rice, greens or whatever you like! Today we make with a delicious parmesan cream!
- 700 g minced beef
- 1 onion (grated)
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 tomato
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. cold water
- salt, black pepper
For the parmesan cream:
- 450 ml of milk
- 150 g parmesan
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- white pepper, salt
- Peel the tomato, remove the seeds and rub in the grater.
- In a bowl mix the minced meat, egg, water, tomato, olive oil and breadcrumbs.
- Add the parsley, onion very well drained and mix well.
- Do not add salt inside the mince because this will allow it to loose all its liquids. Add salt while grill them.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Roll the burgers and grill them on low heat for 5 minutes on each side.
For parmesan cream:
- In a frying pan put the flour with the butter, sauté on low heat and set aside.
- Boil the milk, add the flour mixture and stir until cooked through.
- Add the grated parmesan, salt, pepper and stir.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?