Beef fillet with spicy and hot sauce will drive you crazy! Try the quick recipe and you will have it ready in 20 minutes.
- 600 gr fillet (3 pieces of 200g)
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp green pepper
- 1 tbsp pink pepper
- 1 tbsp clear butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shot of brandy
- 100 ml red wine (Brusco)
- 2 cl. garlic
- 100 ml sour cream
- 1 cube beef broth
- 100 ml of lukewarm water
- 30 g butter
- Salt flower
- Put the 3 types of peppers in a mortar and coarsely chop them, then put them on a plate.
- Put the fillets on a plate, salt and then transfer them to the plate with the peppers, pressing well to stick to the meat.
- In a glass put 100ml hot water with the broth and stir to
- In a large pan put the butter (clarifie) and olive oil, when the temperature rises sauté the fillets over high heat on both sides.
- Add the garlic in thin slices and sauté for another minute.
- Quench with brandy and immediately after with wine.
- Add the beef broth and sour cream.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes.
- Put the fillets aside, boil the sauce for a little longer to set and add the butter and the fillets and finally mix.
- Serve the fillets drizzled with a thick sauce, serve with french fries and green salad.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?