Try the delicious recipe for beef fillets with mushrooms that you will love!
Ingredient for beef fillets with mushrooms
- 500 g slices of beef fillet or counter
- 2 tbsp butter complex
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 cl. garlic
- 1 small onion
- 200 g white mushrooms
- 80 ml white wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 50 g butter spread
- Remove the fillets from the refrigerator for at least half an hour before cooking.
- Spread them on our counter and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- We flour our fillets.
- Put the milk butter and sunflower oil on a high heat in a non-stick pan.
- When warm, sauté the fillets on both sides for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the chopped garlic and the chopped onion and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- In the same pan add the mushrooms in thin slices, the thyme may need 1 tbsp butter, the mushroom slices are thin, if you cut them thick or in 4 they should be cooked first and then removed.
- Saute the mushrooms for 1 minute, stirring, and simmer with the wine.
- Add the broth and let it boil.
- Finally, remove from the heat and add ice butter and stir constantly with a spoon to bind our sauce, if you want, add 3 tbsp sour cream.
- Serve with basmati
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?