1 ½ h
Beef noua with white sauce! A delicious, easy and favorite recipe for beef! Try it and you will love it
- 1.5-1.8 kg of beef noua
- 2 onions
- 3 cl. garlic
- 250 ml white wine
- 1 cube of beef
- 700 ml hot water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp milk butter
- 2 carrots
- 2 sprigs of celery
- 5 sprigs of thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt Pepper
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- We ask our butcher for a whole piece of noua to tie it with twine, this helps to keep its shape during cooking, we add salt and pepper.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and the 2 tbsp dairy butter.
- Saute the noua on all sides, then take it out on a plate and sauté the vegetables in pieces until soft.
- Then quench with the wine and add the noua, thyme, bay leaf, broth with hot water.
- Cover and boil over medium heat for about 1 ½ hour, carefully checking if you will need extra water to add. (if the noua is from a young milk calf it will take 1 hour at most)
- When it boils, remove the noua from the pot, strain the vegetables and keep only the liquids in the pot.
- Tie the sauce with the rou.
- Cut the noua into slices, put thin french fries on a plate, the noua sliced on top and sauce.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?