1 h. 15 min
Wonderful and delicious beef roll stuffed with cheese! Try it
- 1 kg of ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 3 slices of grated bread crumb
- 80 gr Parmesan
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 1 cl. Garlic
- 250 gr tomato sauce ready
- 150 g smoked cheese
- 150 g mozzarella in cubes
- 150 g roasted peppers (jar)
- 70 g chopped black olives
- Salt Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees in the air.
- Grate the bread in the multi only the crust.
- Put the eggs in a large bowl, beat them with a fork and add the minced meat, parmesan, basil, salt, pepper, garlic, half the amount of tomato sauce and bread.
- Mix well and put it in the fridge for half.
- We put two pieces of aluminum foil on our counter and we put oil glue inside.
- Spread the minced meat to form a square 20×30 cm.
- In the center we put in pieces the smoked cheese, the mozzarella, the chopped peppers and the olives, paying attention, leaving a little margin from the edges.
- Roll gradually and tightly with the oil paste and the film together and wrap in the shape of a candy.
- Put it in a pan, put a little water down and bake for 40 minutes.
- Then take it out of the oven, open it with the knife, pour over the rest of the sauce and put it back in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let sit for 10-15 minutes and then cut into slices, garnish with the sauce, grated Parmesan and basil leaves.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?