The recipe for the most delicious beef steaks along with the summer salad with lentils! An easy and quick recipe! Try it!
- 3 steaks from 500-600 gr each
- 250 g lentils (thick)
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sk. garlic
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/2 fennel
- 1 bunch of rocket
- Colorful peppers (optional)
- 3 tbsp parsley
- 1 grated carrot
- 2-3 cr. fresh
- 200 g feta cheese
For the lemon oil
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- olive oil
- Boil the lentils in plenty of salted water with the bay leaf and garlic.
- When they are ready (be careful we do not want them to melt, they must hold) strain them and cool them well.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes, the cucumber, the peppers, the fennel and the
put in a bowl.
- Grate the carrot, finely chop the spring onion, the slices into small squares, the parsley and the mint and add them all to the bowl.
- Stir and add the lentils.
- Put in the fridge.
For the lemon oil
- Mix all the ingredients except the olive oil in the multi well and then slowly add the olive oil until it sets.
- Put the lemon oil in the lentils and stir.
- We ask our butcher for steaks of 500-600 grams.
- Take them out of the fridge before baking them for at least 1 hour so that they come on
room temperature and do not freeze when in contact with fire.
- Cut in 1-2 places with the knife around the eye of the steak so that it does not turn us on the grill and stays flat.
- Heat the skillet to burn well and grease the lines in our pan with a paper.
- Salt the steak and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- The meat does not want to be cooked many times because it hardens.
- If you want it more cooked, put it in the oven at 220 and bake for a little longer.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?