A soup full of color, flavor and nutrients! A dish that can be made in a minimum of time, with few ingredients. Enjoy it hot or cold. Good appetite!
- 800gr. beetroot finely chopped
- 2 medium potatoes chopped
- 10gr. garlic chopped
- 50gr. ginger chopped
- 2lt broth or water
- 180gr. yoghurt
- Black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of fennel finely chopped
- Put a pot on medium heat. Heat the olive oil and sauté the beets, onion and potatoes for 3-4 ‘until golden brown. Add the vegetable broth and ginger and let the ingredients boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover the saucepan and simmer for about 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Boil the vegetables in the blender with a small amount of the broth until it becomes a fluffy and smooth mixture. Depending on how we want the final texture of our soup, add broth to the mix.
- Salt the pepper and serve it hot or cold. Add a spoon of yoghurt to the dish and sprinkle with the finely chopped fennel.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?