It is not an easy task to achieve the ultimate fluffy and soft cookie since it has to do not only with the proportions but mainly with the right ingredients. In this recipe I can guarantee you the result after I used flour for all uses and farin-up @myloiagiougeorgiou
Incredibly delicious ben cookies so soft and fluffy, with the combination of ginger – chocolate to take them off!
- 200gr. flour for all uses
- 200gr. farin-up
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 170gr. butter
- 200gr. brown sugar
- 100gr. sugar
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 yolk
- 50gr. milk chocolate
- 50gr. couverture chocolate
- 50gr. white chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. of ginger powder
- In a bowl, mix the flour for all uses with the farin-up and ginger and then set aside.
- Melt the butter in a microwave or in a bain marie.
- In a bowl, put the two types of sugar and the melted hot butter and stir with a hand whisk until the sugars are totally melted.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the butter mixture.
- At the end add the flour mixture and mix well. Your mixture will stick to your hands. Do not add more flour (the dough is not too tight).
- Divide the dough into 11 pieces which weight is 80gr.
- In a pan, place baking paper and put the dough in the shape of a ball.
- Cut the chocolates into small irregular cubes and press 3-4 cubes into each dough. In this way, by pressing them on the dough, you create small cookies.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180oC for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?