The best recipe for crepes !! try it!!
Ingredient for crepes recipe
- 1 cup flour g.o.h.
- 1 tbsp sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup milk, room temperature
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp butter, melted to pass the pan every time we make a crepe
- In a bowl put all the solid ingredients flour, sugar and salt.
- Put the milk, eggs and melted butter in a jug mix well.
- Make a hole in the middle of the flour mixture and slowly add the whole egg mixture, stirring constantly with a hand whisk.
- When all the ingredients are homogenized, pass the porridge through a fine strainer to get rid of possible lumps.
- Leave the mixture in the refrigerator for 2 hours before using it.
- Heat a non-stick pan of 20 or 22 points.
- Brush it lightly with a butter brush.
- Stir the mixture lightly and pass a portion of it about half a cup with a ladle and spread it in the buttered pan.
- Bake until the crepe has a golden color and the edges begin to rise from the pan, for 1 minute.
- With a spatula, turn the crepe over and bake it on this side for half a minute.
- Remove the crepe to a plate and continue until all the mixture is used.
- Cover the crepes with a towel so that they do not dry out.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?