The best recipe for crepes !! try it!!
Ingredient for crepes recipe
- 1 cup flour g.o.h.
- 1 tbsp sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup milk, room temperature
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp butter, melted to pass the pan every time we make a crepe
- In a bowl put all the solid ingredients flour, sugar and salt.
- Put the milk, eggs and melted butter in a jug mix well.
- Make a hole in the middle of the flour mixture and slowly add the whole egg mixture, stirring constantly with a hand whisk.
- When all the ingredients are homogenized, pass the porridge through a fine strainer to get rid of possible lumps.
- Leave the mixture in the refrigerator for 2 hours before using it.
- Heat a non-stick pan of 20 or 22 points.
- Brush it lightly with a butter brush.
- Stir the mixture lightly and pass a portion of it about half a cup with a ladle and spread it in the buttered pan.
- Bake until the crepe has a golden color and the edges begin to rise from the pan, for 1 minute.
- With a spatula, turn the crepe over and bake it on this side for half a minute.
- Remove the crepe to a plate and continue until all the mixture is used.
- Cover the crepes with a towel so that they do not dry out.