Τhe best recipe for the most delicious bougatsa with minced meat!
Ingredient for bougatsa with minced meat
- 1 packet of crust sheet
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 leek its white part chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 ml white wine
- 100 g tight béchamel
- 1 egg yolk
- 70 gr Cheese grated cheese
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 500 g ground beef passed twice through the minced meat machine
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g milk butter
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees (when you put the bougatsa to bake it, lower it to 180).
- Put the olive oil in a pan and sauté the minced meat, season with salt and pepper, add the sugar, onion, garlic, leek and stir, sauté for 5 minutes over medium-low heat, then quench with the wine, add the nutmeg and cover the pan for about 5 minutes.
- Put the minced meat in a colander to remove excess liquid
- Add the béchamel, the egg yolk and the grated cheese.
- Mix well and put the minced meat prank in the fridge to tighten.
- We butter a sheet very well on our workbench.
- Put half of the buttered sheet in the center, spread the minced meat filling on top and spread it in the center to make a square surface and then put the other half of the sheet, buttered and well on top.
- Close the bougatsa by crossing the outer sex and make a square shape (envelope).
- We put a new sheet on our counter and we butter it very well.
- Put in it the square bougatsa we had made before and fold it on the new sheet once more.
- Place the bougatsa in a buttered pan and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30-35 minutes.