45 – 60 min
One of my favorite classic summer dishes that is never missing from my weekly table is briam! This food combines many of our favorite vegetables, it is easy and fast, it can be consumed happily when it is frozen and it goes perfectly with feta cheese!
- 2 eggplants
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 2 colored peppers
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 250 ml of tomato juice
- 150 ml olive oil
- Salt, Pepper
- 1 glass of water
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Cut all the vegetables first in half vertically and then in pieces as thick as a tomato cherry.
- Spread them on a baking pan and add salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato juice, water and olive oil and mix well.
- Add a little chopped parsley and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- When it is ready, serve with fresh chopped parsley and a little fresh olive oil.
Tip: Briam requires a lot of olive oil in cooking and not so much water. In this way we achieve the baking and not the cooking of our vegetables and they are baked nicely in the oven.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?