Burger stuffed with cheese! A fantastic recipe for fluffy burger and delicious cheese! You have it ready in 30 minutes!
- 1 kg of ground beef
- 200 g intramuscular fat
- 1 small white onion
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 tbsp toast from dried toast bread in the grater
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Egg white
- Salt and pepper
- 360 gr cheese for the filling
- Finely chop the onion very well.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients and knead them lightly to make our burger fluffy.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Shape burgers of 200 gr.
- Put them back in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Cut the cheese into 3 pieces (130 g each).
- We join two together and put Kasseri in their center.
- Do not add any salt to the mixture.
- We will salt both sides before we put it on the grill.
- It will be good to bake them on each side for 3 minutes and then turn them by crossing the lines of the grill.
- While they are hot, sprinkle them with fresh butter and sprinkle them with a little lemon juice and of course sprinkle them with oregano.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?