Our favorite Caesar Salad can be a tasty side dish to your menu or even a main dish, as adding a chicken fillet made it now a full meal!
- 3 slices of toast bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, Pepper & Smoked Paprika
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 fillet of chicken
- 1 Iceberg
- 3 tablespoons of corn
- Caesar dressing
- Parmesan flakes
- Cut the toast bread slice into cubes and put them in a small dish. Drizzle some olive oil over and add salt, pepper and paprika and mix well. Bake in a preheated oven (180 degrees) for 4 minutes.
For the salad:
- In a non-stick pan, saute the bacon. When it is ready, remove it and transfer it to a bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil to the same pan. Add salt on the chicken fillet and cook it in the pan.
- Cut the iceberg using your hands. Add it into the same bowl with the bacon and then add the corn, crouton and Caesar dressing. Mix up well.
- Transfer the mixture to a salad serving bowl. Add the chicken fillet into slices and sprinkle with Parmesan flakes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?