To avoid eating nuts in a classic way, I suggest a recipe for caramelized nuts with which you can accompany your drink, yogurt, salad and anywhere else you use nuts!
- 500 g sugar
- 500 ml of water
- 700g various nuts
- Put a deep frying pan or pan to burn. Roast the nuts in increments, with caution because they quickly receive color.
- Spread them on a baking tray to cool.
- In a saucepan put sugar with water to boil.
- Once the water starts to boil, leave it for 10 more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour the nuts into the syrup. Remove them with a colander and spread them on a baking tray.
- Eat them on its own or combined with yogurt.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?