To avoid eating nuts in a classic way, I suggest a recipe for caramelized nuts with which you can accompany your drink, yogurt, salad and anywhere else you use nuts!
- 500 g sugar
- 500 ml of water
- 700g various nuts
- Put a deep frying pan or pan to burn. Roast the nuts in increments, with caution because they quickly receive color.
- Spread them on a baking tray to cool.
- In a saucepan put sugar with water to boil.
- Once the water starts to boil, leave it for 10 more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour the nuts into the syrup. Remove them with a colander and spread them on a baking tray.
- Eat them on its own or combined with yogurt.