Τhe most delicious carbonara soufflé you have ever tasted. See the easy recipe
- 500 g rigatoni
- 60 g butter
- 250 g uncut bacon (cut into cubes)
- 200 g sliced pork ham or turkey
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 g grated parmesan
- 400 g sour cream 35%
- 150 g grated cheese
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp chopped leeks
- Boil the rigatoni 2 minutes less than the package says, strain and mix them with butter.
- Put 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan and when it heats up, sauté the bacon to get color, remove and put it on absorbent paper.
- In a large bowl put the cream, yolks, parmesan, sautéed bacon, chopped ham or turkey and mix well.
- Then add the rigatoni, add salt and pepper and mix.
- Spread the mixture with the rigatoni in a buttered pyrex and cover with grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes in the air.
- To make a nice crust, bake for another 4 minutes on the oven grill.
- Garnish with chopped leeks and a little paprika.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?