An easy and perfect dish to enjoy with your friends and family, simple and tasty!
- 1 chicken cut into portions
- 15 pcs of mushrooms (round)
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2 peppers
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic
- 1 glass of red wine
- 1 tsp of tomato paste
- 4 grated tomatoes
- 1 pack of casarecce pasta
- 150gr. Parmesan
- Sauté the chicken in olive oil on all sides, using a saucepan, and when it gets colored remove it and keep it aside.
- Chop onion, garlic, bacon and peppers and sauté in the saucepan. Cut the mushrooms in the four and sauté on moderate heat, until all the vegetables soften.
- Add the sautéed chicken to the saucepan, put the tomato paste and turn off with red wine. Let’s take a boil and then add the grated tomatoes.
- Put water up to the middle of the pot and cover with the lid. Allow to boil for about 40 minutes, when necessary add a little water. We turn off the fire and add chopped parsley.
- Serve with our cooked pasta and grated Parmesan cheese.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?