An easy and perfect dish to enjoy with your friends and family, simple and tasty!
- 1 chicken cut into portions
- 15 pcs of mushrooms (round)
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2 peppers
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic
- 1 glass of red wine
- 1 tsp of tomato paste
- 4 grated tomatoes
- 1 pack of casarecce pasta
- 150gr. Parmesan
- Sauté the chicken in olive oil on all sides, using a saucepan, and when it gets colored remove it and keep it aside.
- Chop onion, garlic, bacon and peppers and sauté in the saucepan. Cut the mushrooms in the four and sauté on moderate heat, until all the vegetables soften.
- Add the sautéed chicken to the saucepan, put the tomato paste and turn off with red wine. Let’s take a boil and then add the grated tomatoes.
- Put water up to the middle of the pot and cover with the lid. Allow to boil for about 40 minutes, when necessary add a little water. We turn off the fire and add chopped parsley.
- Serve with our cooked pasta and grated Parmesan cheese.