Casarecce comes from Sicily, but is also characteristic of other parts of Central and Southern Italy. Thanks to their texture, which blends perfectly with all the sauces, Casarecce brings out the flavors and colors of good food. Here I recommend them with chicken bites and vegetables!
- 1 casarecce package
- 3 chicken fillets (leg quarters)
- 20g ginger juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. curry
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion dry
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 limes
- ½ bunch of coriander
- Boil casarecce for 6 minutes.
- Cut the fillet chicken into bites and put them in a bowl. Add flour, lime juice, curry, cumin, salt and mix.
- Cut the onion, the peppers into thin slices.
- Sauté the chicken, peppers, onions, garlic over high heat and quench with lime juice.
- Add the tomatoes we have cut into small squares and allow to boil.
- Pour in the casarecce and mix well.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onion and coriander.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?