Make your own cereal bars without preservatives in an easy and fast way for a healthy snack in the day!
- 225 gr. of tahini
- 100 honey
- 80 gr. of walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios
- 80 gr. of cereals
- 100 gr. of oats
- 50 gr. of dried apricots or cranberries
- 100 gr. of chocolate couverture (optional)
- Heat the honey in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Mix tahini with honey for a while with a spatula.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix by hand until they are homogenized.
- Put a piece of greaseproof paper on a baking dish and pour the mixture over.
- Place a membrane and spread it by hand. Put it in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
- Cut into pieces of our preference.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?