You will find the most delicious cheese pies in this recipe. Is a quick, easy and very tasty recipe that you should try!
- 1 pack of sheets
- 150 ml olive oil for spreading the leaves
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
For the stuffing
- 300 g grated feta
- 300 g cream cheese
- 150 gr galotyri or tsalafouti
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped mint
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put the filling ingredients except the mint in a bowl and mix.
- Finally add the mint and pepper.
- Cut the leaf into strips, about 12 cm in 3.
- Grease the strips from the sheet with a brush and put two together on top of each other.
- If we want we can do it with a sheet.
- Place 2 tablespoons of filling, turn the edges inwards and then roll the sheet and form a patty.
- Arrange them in a pan on a greased baking sheet and spread them with the egg-yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle them with Mavrokouki and bake them in the oven until they get a golden color.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?