Perfect and easy cheese snack with mushrooms that will delight the whole family!
- 500 g cheesebites mixture “Easy Bake”
- 8 portobello mushrooms
- 6 slices of bacon
- 50 g Parmesan
- 1 pepper
- 150 g butter
- 30 ml of white wine
- Chop the mushrooms, bacon, peppers and sauté in a frying pan with some olive oil. We turn off using the wine and remove the pan from the fire.
- Add grated parmesan and thyme. Prepare the cheese mixture according to the instructions on the “Easy Bake” package.
- We incorporate the ingredients from the pan into the mixture and roll balls / bites. Pour the melted butter in the cake form, place in the cheese balls and add some butter on them.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. We enjoy the cheesesbites with the sauce of our choice.