Perfect and easy cheese snack with mushrooms that will delight the whole family!
- 500 g cheesebites mixture “Easy Bake”
- 8 portobello mushrooms
- 6 slices of bacon
- 50 g Parmesan
- 1 pepper
- 150 g butter
- 30 ml of white wine
- Chop the mushrooms, bacon, peppers and sauté in a frying pan with some olive oil. We turn off using the wine and remove the pan from the fire.
- Add grated parmesan and thyme. Prepare the cheese mixture according to the instructions on the “Easy Bake” package.
- We incorporate the ingredients from the pan into the mixture and roll balls / bites. Pour the melted butter in the cake form, place in the cheese balls and add some butter on them.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. We enjoy the cheesesbites with the sauce of our choice.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?