An ideal dish for the cold winter days!
- 1 chicken (1,5 kgr)
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 celery sticks
- Some parsley sticks
- 1 ½ cup pasta or rice
- 1tsp corn flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 lemons
- Salt & freshly grated pepper
- Wash up the chicken carefully and put it in a large pot, add the vegetables and 3lt water. While boiling, remove the foam. Lower the heat and boil for an hour. Remove the chicken and put it on a plate. Cover up to keep it warm.
- Drain the broth, remove the vegetables and keep them in a plate. Transfer the broth into the pot again, add pasta or rice and boil for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, mix the corn flour with the lemon juice, then add the eggs and beat with a wire. Add 5tbsp of the broth (soup) into the bowl and mix up, then transfer the mixture back to the pot.
- Warm up for some minutes. Then serve! You can chop the chicken and vegetables an add them in the soup or you can serve it separately.