An ideal dish for the cold winter days!
- 1 chicken (1,5 kgr)
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 celery sticks
- Some parsley sticks
- 1 ½ cup pasta or rice
- 1tsp corn flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 lemons
- Salt & freshly grated pepper
- Wash up the chicken carefully and put it in a large pot, add the vegetables and 3lt water. While boiling, remove the foam. Lower the heat and boil for an hour. Remove the chicken and put it on a plate. Cover up to keep it warm.
- Drain the broth, remove the vegetables and keep them in a plate. Transfer the broth into the pot again, add pasta or rice and boil for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, mix the corn flour with the lemon juice, then add the eggs and beat with a wire. Add 5tbsp of the broth (soup) into the bowl and mix up, then transfer the mixture back to the pot.
- Warm up for some minutes. Then serve! You can chop the chicken and vegetables an add them in the soup or you can serve it separately.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?