The recipe for Chicken ala cream with bacon and pasta promises to be one of your favorites! It is easy, fast and delicious!
Ingredient for Chicken ala creme with bacon and pasta
- 3 chicken fillets (150 g each)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 70 g butter
- 6 slices of bacon
- 10 broccoli hazelnuts (optional)
- 1 chicken cube
- 100 ml white wine
- 1 tbsp turmeric (optional)
- 300 ml cream 35%
- 150 g grated parmesan
- Salt Pepper
- 400 g pasta (orecchiette)
- We start by cutting the broccoli into bouquets and boil them in salted water that boils for 3 minutes, then dip them in a bowl with ice water to cool well, drain.
- Dissolve the chicken cube in 150 g of warm water.
- Boil our pasta for 2 minutes less than the package tells us.
- Cut the chicken into bites (cubes).
- Put 1 tbsp olive oil and 40 g of butter in a non-stick pan and when it heats up, sauté the chicken for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chopped bacon and garlic and continue to sauté.
- Then quench with white wine and add the chicken broth, bring to a boil and add the turmeric and sour cream.
- When the sauce sets, add the broccoli and the parmesan.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?