Our favorite chicken along with basmati rice are a complete nutritious meal!
- 2 chicken fillets (about 400 g) cut into small pieces (4 cm)
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 4 chopped cloves garlic
- 2 chopped peppers
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 mug of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tbsp. olive oi
For the rice:
- 500g basmati rice
- 625ml of water
- 40g butter
- In a frying pan pour the olive oil and sauté the chicken until dark.
- Add the rosemary, garlic, peppers, onion and sauté until softened.
- In a jar, mix balsamic vinegar with honey. Dress the chicken with the mixture and cook for a while to sweeten well.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve over steamed basmati rice and sprinkle over chopped roasted almonds
For the rice
- Put a pot on the stove with water and butter.
- When it boils and starts to seethe, cover with a towel and pot lid, reduce the heat to a minimum and leave it for 16 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and leave it for 5 minutes just as it is. Open and serve, mixing with a spoon.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?