Summer recipe with chicken and oatmeal salad! Light, tasty and easy recipe!
- 3 pcs chicken breast
- 1 tbsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
For the groat
- 400 g groat
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 60 g of fresh butter
- 150 ml lukewarm water with a vegetable cube dissolved
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp lemon zest
For the chicken
- Marinate the chicken with the spices and bake it for 10 minutes in a frying pan and then in the oven for 20 minutes.
For the groat
- Put the groats in a large saucepan together with 500 ml of water.
- Boil it and when it boils, take it off the heat and cover it with one lid.
- Leave the groats covered for an hour.
- Put the olive oil in a deep large pan and when it heats up, put the onion and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the groats and quench with lukewarm water with the vegetable cube.
- After a minute, add the lemon juice and the zest.
- When the juice is completely absorbed, add the butter and stir to incorporate.
- Finally add the chopped herbs
- Serve sliced chicken breast with hot groats
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?