The most delicious and easy recipe for burger with chicken is here. Try it!
- 500 g minced chicken
- An egg white
- 100 g of stale bread
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 onion
- ½ red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- ½ yellow pepper
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Brios breads
- Sliced tomatoes
- We start by chopping the onion and peppers into small pieces, finely chopped.
- Put olive oil in a pan and sauté over medium to high heat to soften, do not want to get colored, set aside.
- In a bowl put the minced meat, the peppers with the onion, the parsley, the egg white, the mustard, olive oil, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- In a blender or grater, grate the bread and add it as well.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator to tighten.
- Shape the Burgers at 150-170 gr.
- Put them in a greased pan and on a tray and place them in the fridge for an hour before putting them in the grill.
- Brush them with a little oil and bake for 4-5 minutes on each side in the skillet until you see that they are ready inside.
- Pass them lightly with a little olive oil, cook on medium heat for 3 minutes on each side (if you cook them on charcoal).
- Serve them on fluffy brioche buns with lettuce hearts, a mayonnaise with Dijon mustard and grated Parmesan.
- Another combination can be with grilled tomatoes, mozzarella, arugula and a mayonnaise with balsamic vinegar or basil pesto.
- We can also make a guacamole with avocados.