Chicken burgers with groats salad, in a classic recipe, to prepare delicious minced chicken burgers and a light groat salad. An ideal choice for your meal during the week for home or office!
For the chicken burgers you will need:
- 500 g minced chicken from leg and breast (once passed)
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 Egg white
- 4 tbsp. toast
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tbsp. mint or dill
- 1 tbsp. chives
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- Salt and white pepper
For the groats with vegatables
- 300 g groat
- 300 ml of water
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 shot of white wine
- 100 g chicken broth (cube dissolved in hot water)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 sc. garlic
- 1 medium zucchini into cubes
- 4 chopped mushrooms
- 1 carrot in cubes
- 2 chopped peppers
- Oregano, parsley
- Fresh onion
Chicken burgers – The Recipe
- Put the onion, the peppers, the parsley, the dill, the chives in the blender and beat them (we do not want them to melt).
- In a pan put 1 tbsp. butter and 2 tbsps. olive oil and sauté the finely chopped ingredients, until the liquids are gone about 2 minutes.
- Put the minced meat, the toast, the egg white, the mustard, salt, pepper in the bucket of the mixer and put it in the mixer with the feather and mix.
- Add the ingredients from the pan and continue mixing. Put the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to bind our mixture.
- Shape burgers around 80 g to cook quickly, spread with sunflower oil and bake in a grill or pan for 3 minutes on each side, in case you want to put them in the oven bake in a preheated oven at 200 for 15 minutes.
Groats Salad With Vegetables
- Bring the groat to a boil, the same amount of water, the same amount of oatmeal, do not salt.
- When it boils, remove from the heat, cover with cling film or a towel and leave for 1 hour.
- Then mix with a fork and our groat is ready.
- We leave it on our counter between 2 towels until we use it.
- Sauté vegetables in a deep pan. First the onion, garlic and then the rest.
- Quench with the wine, add the groat, and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper and add our herbs.
Serve hot or cold.
For more recipes, SUBSCRIBE now to my YouTube Channel and follow me at my Social Media Accounts that you’ll find here: Facebook & Instagram!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?