Chicken burgers with groats salad, in a classic recipe, to prepare delicious minced chicken burgers and a light groat salad. An ideal choice for your meal during the week for home or office!
For the chicken burgers you will need:
- 500 g minced chicken from leg and breast (once passed)
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 Egg white
- 4 tbsp. toast
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tbsp. mint or dill
- 1 tbsp. chives
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- Salt and white pepper
For the groats with vegatables
- 300 g groat
- 300 ml of water
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 shot of white wine
- 100 g chicken broth (cube dissolved in hot water)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 sc. garlic
- 1 medium zucchini into cubes
- 4 chopped mushrooms
- 1 carrot in cubes
- 2 chopped peppers
- Oregano, parsley
- Fresh onion
Chicken burgers – The Recipe
- Put the onion, the peppers, the parsley, the dill, the chives in the blender and beat them (we do not want them to melt).
- In a pan put 1 tbsp. butter and 2 tbsps. olive oil and sauté the finely chopped ingredients, until the liquids are gone about 2 minutes.
- Put the minced meat, the toast, the egg white, the mustard, salt, pepper in the bucket of the mixer and put it in the mixer with the feather and mix.
- Add the ingredients from the pan and continue mixing. Put the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to bind our mixture.
- Shape burgers around 80 g to cook quickly, spread with sunflower oil and bake in a grill or pan for 3 minutes on each side, in case you want to put them in the oven bake in a preheated oven at 200 for 15 minutes.
Groats Salad With Vegetables
- Bring the groat to a boil, the same amount of water, the same amount of oatmeal, do not salt.
- When it boils, remove from the heat, cover with cling film or a towel and leave for 1 hour.
- Then mix with a fork and our groat is ready.
- We leave it on our counter between 2 towels until we use it.
- Sauté vegetables in a deep pan. First the onion, garlic and then the rest.
- Quench with the wine, add the groat, and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper and add our herbs.
Serve hot or cold.