An “all time classic” dish never lets you down. Add cheese sauce and find happiness in a plate!
- 1 kg of chicken mince
- 150 gr. butter
- 3 eggs
- 200 gr. Parmesan
- 200 gr. breadcrumbs
- 1 onion medium finely chopped
- 1 handful of dill finely chopped
- 20 gr. ginger finely chopped (optional)
- 2 kg. of potatoes
- 100 ml of cream 35% fat
- 200 gr. goat cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- Corn oil
- Chopped parsley
- For burgers: Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion, sauté, remove it from the heat and add ginger and dill. Allow them to cool.
- In a bowl, place the minced meat, eggs, parmesan cheese, toast and butter onion. Then salt pepper and knead well.
- After the olive oil is warmed up, in a non-stick pan, roll the burgers about 120 grams, and sauté them from both sides until they get color. Then place them in a preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes to keep them juicy.
- For potatoes: Put potatoes in a lot of salted water and let them boil. Potatoes are ready when they are pricked and they are a bit hard, do not let them soften. Take them out and let them cool down. With the hand, crump it and fry in hot oil until golden.
- For the cream: In a saucepan, we put the cream to warm it up and, when it’s ready, add the goat cheese, grated, and mix until it melts well. If it has pieces, we can hit it in the blender to get a creamy texture.Serve the burgers with the potatoes, top the cream cheese. Sprinkle with parsley and freshly ground pepper.