Chicken a la creme with linguine – The ingredients
- 600 g chicken breast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 500 g linguine or fettuccine
- 8 slices of bacon
- 6 mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 100 ml white wine
- 1 cl. garlic
- 450 ml sour cream 35%
- 150 g grated parmesan
- 3 tbsp parsley
Chicken a la creme with linguine – The recipe
- Put plenty of salted water in a saucepan and when it boils, add the pasta and cook for 2 minutes less than the package says.
- Cut the chicken into bites.
- In a large pan put olive oil, butter and on high heat sauté the chicken, do not stir constantly, sauté well on both sides and place on a plate.
- In the same pan, add a little oil and butter and sauté the bacon, mushrooms and then the chopped onion and garlic, quench with the wine and add the cream.
- Bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes and then add the pasta as it is from the pot taking them with a pair of tongs and let them fall and a little water in mix and finally add the parmesan.
- Add chopped parsley, salt, pepper.
- Serve our pasta on a plate with crispy bacon sprinkled on top, parmesan flakes and freshly ground pepper.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?