Chicken curry with basmati rice, is one of the most special and easy dishes. Try the recipe and you will see!!
- 400 g chicken breast cut into cubes
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- ½ red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- ½ yellow pepper
- 1 green apple
- 3 tbsp curry yellow powder
- 200ml chicken broth
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper,
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Chives, fresh coriander
Ingredients for Basmati Rice
- 250 g basmati rice
- 450 ml cold water
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt Pepper
- Put 2 tbsp butter in a medium-sized saucepan and sauté the diced chicken until they turn brown.
- Add the olive oil, onion, peppers, garlic and sauté over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Then grate the ginger and add 2 tbsp of its juice, the rest with the fibers do not put it. Add the curry and the flour and sauté for 1 minute.
- Quench with the chicken broth and then add the coconut cream and sugar. Add salt and pepper. Boil the mixture until it sets and then put the diced apple.
- Garnish with fresh onion and chopped coriander.
Execution for rice
- Rinse the rice 2-3 times by putting it in a bowl of water, stir, strain and put water again. We do this 3 times, it helps to make the rice grainy.
- Put the rice with 450 ml of water, butter, salt, pepper, bay leaf in a saucepan and put on the fire. We put high intensity.
- When it boils, lower it to the minimum (at 1), cover with a lid and simmer for exactly 18 minutes, being careful not to open the lid at all.
- When 18 minutes have passed, turn off the heat and leave for another 5 minutes covered. Uncover and with a ladle break the rice to fluff.
*If you like chicken with curry we suggest chicken with curry and yogurt and Indian chicken with curry and coconut milk sauce
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?