Chicken curry with basmati rice, is one of the most special and easy dishes. Try the recipe and you will see!!
- 400 g chicken breast cut into cubes
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- ½ red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- ½ yellow pepper
- 1 green apple
- 3 tbsp curry yellow powder
- 200ml chicken broth
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper,
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Chives, fresh coriander
Ingredients for Basmati Rice
- 250 g basmati rice
- 450 ml cold water
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt Pepper
- Put 2 tbsp butter in a medium-sized saucepan and sauté the diced chicken until they turn brown.
- Add the olive oil, onion, peppers, garlic and sauté over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Then grate the ginger and add 2 tbsp of its juice, the rest with the fibers do not put it. Add the curry and the flour and sauté for 1 minute.
- Quench with the chicken broth and then add the coconut cream and sugar. Add salt and pepper. Boil the mixture until it sets and then put the diced apple.
- Garnish with fresh onion and chopped coriander.
Execution for rice
- Rinse the rice 2-3 times by putting it in a bowl of water, stir, strain and put water again. We do this 3 times, it helps to make the rice grainy.
- Put the rice with 450 ml of water, butter, salt, pepper, bay leaf in a saucepan and put on the fire. We put high intensity.
- When it boils, lower it to the minimum (at 1), cover with a lid and simmer for exactly 18 minutes, being careful not to open the lid at all.
- When 18 minutes have passed, turn off the heat and leave for another 5 minutes covered. Uncover and with a ladle break the rice to fluff.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?