An easy, healthy and tasty meal for those who take care of their diet!
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- Spice mix
- 180gr. quinoa
- 50ml. olive oil
- Juice and zest from 2 limes
- 20gr. grated ginger
- 1tbsp honey
- 1 spring onion (chopped)
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 10 leaves of spinach or lettuce
- 1 yellow or green pepper (diced)
- Salt & pepper
- Some mint or basil leaves (chopped)
- Fill a bowl with water. Add quinoa and let soak for 15 minutes. Then wash it up 2-3 times and drain it.
- Place a large pot and add 1lt water and the quinoa. Boil for 15 minutes (high- intense heat).
- For the dressing, mix lime, olive oil, honey, ginger, salt & pepper.
- Chop the vegetables and place them in a bowl. Drain quinoa and place it under cold water to cool down. Drain again and add it in the bowl with the vegetables. Pour over the dressing and mix up. Put the bowl in the fridge until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Chicken: Ask your butcher to slice each fillet in the middle (to make it less thick). Use the spice mix as a marinade. Place on heat a non-sticky pan and cook (both sides of)the chicken for 15 minutes.
- Serve with the cold quinoa salad.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?