Gyros is one of the most famous greek dishes and this is the easiest recipe to cook it yourself!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- Olive oil
- For the spice mix, click here.
- For the fries’ method, click here.
- For the “pitas”, click here.
For the sauce:
- 5tbsp mayonnaise
- 2tbsp mustard
- 1tbsp hney
- 2tbsp sweet paprika
- Slice each chicken fillet in the middle. Add some olive oil and sprinkle the spice mix on the whole surface.
- Place a pan and add olive oil. Saute each side of the fillet for 7 minutes. Do the same for every fillet. Then transfer to a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap to keep it hot.
- Sauce: Mix up all the ingredients in a bowl. Slice the chicken, the tomatoes and the onions and serve!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?