Gyros is one of the most famous greek dishes and this is the easiest recipe to cook it yourself!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- Olive oil
- For the spice mix, click here.
- For the fries’ method, click here.
- For the “pitas”, click here.
For the sauce:
- 5tbsp mayonnaise
- 2tbsp mustard
- 1tbsp hney
- 2tbsp sweet paprika
- Slice each chicken fillet in the middle. Add some olive oil and sprinkle the spice mix on the whole surface.
- Place a pan and add olive oil. Saute each side of the fillet for 7 minutes. Do the same for every fillet. Then transfer to a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap to keep it hot.
- Sauce: Mix up all the ingredients in a bowl. Slice the chicken, the tomatoes and the onions and serve!