Delicious chicken in the oven with bbq sauce! You can accompany it with a salad, rice or potato chips in the oven!
- 1 whole chicken
- 200gr. reduced tomato juice
- 250gr. ketchup
- 180gr. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. molasse
- 160ml red wine
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Salt, pepper
- Put all ingredients except the chicken in a saucepan and boil for 20 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Allow the sauce to cool slightly.
- Cut the chicken in the middle and spread with half the sauce.
- Place in a pan and bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
- Turn the chicken over, sprinkle with half of the sauce we have kept and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Cut into portions and serve with the rest of the BBQ sauce on the side.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?