Delicious chicken in the oven with bbq sauce! You can accompany it with a salad, rice or potato chips in the oven!
- 1 whole chicken
- 200gr. reduced tomato juice
- 250gr. ketchup
- 180gr. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. molasse
- 160ml red wine
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Salt, pepper
- Put all ingredients except the chicken in a saucepan and boil for 20 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Allow the sauce to cool slightly.
- Cut the chicken in the middle and spread with half the sauce.
- Place in a pan and bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
- Turn the chicken over, sprinkle with half of the sauce we have kept and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Cut into portions and serve with the rest of the BBQ sauce on the side.