The ultimate main meal with chicken in wine and papardela pasta that will delight you with its delicious taste!
- ½ kg pasta (papardeles)
- 1 black chicken
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 sticks of celery
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 250 ml red wine
- 2 laurel leaves
- 1 cinnamon wood
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 5 grated tomatoes or 1 can of concase
- 200 g onions for stew
- Salt, Pepper
- Greek cheese Myzithra or grated gruyère
- Cut the chicken into 8 pieces, salt and pepper and sauté in a saucepan over high heat.
- When the chicken is sautéed on both sides, remove from the pan and add the sliced vegetables, sauté well and add the cinnamon, laurel leaves and tomato paste.
- Put the chicken back in and whisk with the wine.
- Add the grated tomatoes and some water.
- Peel the onions or take them ready frozen and put them in the pan. Boil for 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the heat and add the pasta, add water slowly as needed to be absorbed.
- After 6 minutes remove it from the heat and allow the remaining liquids to be absorbed. Serve with grated cheese.