The ultimate main meal with chicken in wine and papardela pasta that will delight you with its delicious taste!
- ½ kg pasta (papardeles)
- 1 black chicken
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 sticks of celery
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 250 ml red wine
- 2 laurel leaves
- 1 cinnamon wood
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 5 grated tomatoes or 1 can of concase
- 200 g onions for stew
- Salt, Pepper
- Greek cheese Myzithra or grated gruyère
- Cut the chicken into 8 pieces, salt and pepper and sauté in a saucepan over high heat.
- When the chicken is sautéed on both sides, remove from the pan and add the sliced vegetables, sauté well and add the cinnamon, laurel leaves and tomato paste.
- Put the chicken back in and whisk with the wine.
- Add the grated tomatoes and some water.
- Peel the onions or take them ready frozen and put them in the pan. Boil for 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the heat and add the pasta, add water slowly as needed to be absorbed.
- After 6 minutes remove it from the heat and allow the remaining liquids to be absorbed. Serve with grated cheese.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?