A full and healthy chicken meal, a perfect summer recipe!
- 1 chicken whole (in portions)
- 2 onions
- 2 peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100ml of wine
- 2tbsp flour
- 1lt of water
- Juice of 2 small lemons
- Optionally (1tsp curry, 1 tsp ginger, 1 tsp cumin)
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 200gr. yoghurt
- Cut the chicken into 6 or 8 pieces, add salt and pepper , then sprinkle with flour (this makes our sauce more thick and make a nice chicken crust).
- Sauté in a pan (add olive oil first) on all sides until it gets golden color and remove it from the pot. Cut the onions, peppers, garlic in thin slices and put them in the same saucepan and sauté on moderate to strong fire.
- When they soften, add the chicken in (add the spices if you want) and quench with the wine. Add the water and boil for about 40-50 minutes. If necessary, add more water.
- Remove the pot from the fire and leave aside. Then add the lemon juice.
- In a bowl, add the mustard and yoghurt and slowly take the hot sauce of the pot and pour half the quantity into the bowl stirring continuously with the yoghurt. Return it to the saucepan and stir.
- Serve with rice or other accompaniment of our choice.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?