You will find the most delicious chicken kontosouvli in the oven in this recipe !!
- 600 g chicken leg fillet
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp strained yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic mashed
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Peppers
- 1 Green Peppers
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp. Smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp grated thyme
- Cut the chicken into 4 cm pieces.
- Cut the peppers and onion into 4 cm pieces.
- Spread the chopped chicken on the workbench and season with salt and pepper
In a large bowl make the marinade, put all the ingredients (olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, wine, yogurt, garlic, smoked paprika and grated thyme) mix.
- Add the chopped chicken leg and mix well.
- Pass the marinated pieces of chicken on the skewers, alternating between a piece of pepper (one of each color) and a piece of onion.
- When finished, put them in the fridge.
- It would be good to leave them in the fridge for an hour before baking (uncovered to dry).
- Preheat the oven to 200oC in air and up and down resistances.
- Bake the skewers in a deep pan (30 cm long and 25 cm wide) with a little water, resting on both ends of the pan on both ends of the chicken skewers and so the skewers will be cooked without touching the pan, alternately rest on the grill of the oven and place the pan underneath.
- Bake for about 15 minutes on each side.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?