Try the recipe for chicken with mushrooms and mustard for a delicious lunch!
Ingredient for chicken with mushrooms and mustards
- 300 g diced chicken breast
- 10 pcs white mushrooms
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 glass of white sweet wine or dry
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp milk butter
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- 150 ml sour cream
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp chives or parsley
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- Season the chicken bites with salt and pepper and then flour and shake well to remove the extra flour.
- Put the butter and olive oil in a pan and sauté over high heat.
- When they get a golden color, we remove them and put them on a plate.
- In the same pan add the mushrooms that we have cut in four, if necessary add olive oil and butter.
- When the mushrooms are shielded, put the chicken bites again, quench with the white wine and add the sour cream.
- Immediately after, add the turmeric and mustard, stir and boil until our sauce sets.
- Taste for salt and pepper and remove from the heat.
- Add the chopped chives and you will have ready the most delicious chicken with mushrooms and mustard.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?