Try the best recipe for chicken with parmesan and tabouleh salad!
Ingredient for chicken with parmesan and tabouleh salad
- 420gr. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 20gr. anchovies
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 7gr. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- clove of garlic
- 2-3 drops of tabasco
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
For the parmesan crust
- 4 chicken breasts
- 100 gr. Parmesan
- 80 gr. toast
- 1 chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp butter
- 5 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt Pepper
For the tabouleh salad
- 80 ml extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 2 lemons
- 120 g fine groats
- 120 ml of water
- 2 bunches of chopped parsley
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 1 small bunch of chopped mint
- Salt and pepper
For the tabouleh salad
- In a saucepan, put the water with the oatmeal.
- After it boils, cover and remove from the heat.
- Leave it for 30 minutes to drink its liquids.
- Then uncover, spread on a plate and leave to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice until combine well.
- Then add the oatmeal and let it soak until soft for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables by washing them, drying them well and chopping them all.
- Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water, then cool and remove the skin, cut the tomatoes in half and with a spoon remove the seeds.
- Then cut the Julien tomatoes and finally cut the Julien into small cavities.
- Put the tomato in a colander to remove the extra juices.
- Place the chopped vegetables in a large bowl.
- Add the chopped mint and season with salt and pepper.
- Then add the oatmeal mixture with the parsley and the lemon oil.
- Mix well and put the bowl in the fridge for an hour.
- Finally add the tomato and mix.
- Serve at room temperature or cold, garnished all around with lettuce leaves and a tomato rose in the center, add a little olive oil and a lemon cut in 4 on all four sides of the dish.
For Ceasar sauce
- Start with the Caesar sauce by putting all the ingredients in the multi-blender to mash well and then mix with the mayonnaise.
For the crust:
- Mix in a bowl the parmesan, toast and chopped parsley.
- Open the chicken fillet like a butterfly (ie in 2 but keep the pieces together) and in a pan put the oil, butter, garlic and boukovo and sauté on both sides until they turn brown over medium to high heat.
- Alternatively, we can cook it in a frying pan.
- When they are ready, transfer to a pan, put 1 tbsp ceasar sauce on each fillet and spread well.
- Add 1 tbsp of the parmesan mixture on top of the sauce and bake at 220 degrees in the oven, high in the oven until the fillets are golden brown.With the rest of the sauce you can make a salad or keep it in the fridge for 3 days.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?