Chicken with peppers and paprika! A wonderful recipe for the whole family.
- 400 g chicken breast fillet
- 2 red Florin peppers
- 2 cl. garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50 ml white wine
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 cube chicken broth
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Salt Pepper
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Cut the chicken julienne (into thin vertical slices).
- Put the olive oil in a large pan and when it heats up, sauté on high heat for 3 minutes until it turns brown, you may need to put the chicken in 2 portions so that it sautés better and does not clog the pan.
- Then add the chopped garlic and chopped peppers julienne, sauté for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, the broth, the lemon juice, the paprika and the cayenne, quench with the wine.
- Serve with the pan and sprinkle with chopped chives.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?