Chicken with peppers and paprika! A wonderful recipe for the whole family.
- 400 g chicken breast fillet
- 2 red Florin peppers
- 2 cl. garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50 ml white wine
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 cube chicken broth
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Salt Pepper
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Cut the chicken julienne (into thin vertical slices).
- Put the olive oil in a large pan and when it heats up, sauté on high heat for 3 minutes until it turns brown, you may need to put the chicken in 2 portions so that it sautés better and does not clog the pan.
- Then add the chopped garlic and chopped peppers julienne, sauté for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, the broth, the lemon juice, the paprika and the cayenne, quench with the wine.
- Serve with the pan and sprinkle with chopped chives.