chicken schnitzel with cheddar sauce! A very tasty recipe for everyone!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 6 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 250 g flour g.o.h.
- 150 gr parmesan trim.
- 10 slices of toast or panko bread salt, pepper
- 400 ml corn oil
For the cheddar sauce
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- ½ t.s. salt
- ½ t.s. mustard powder
- 1 tbsp milk
- 450 ml sour cream
- 600 g grated cheddar
For the schnitzel
- Put the eggs with the milk in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and beat well.
- In another bowl put the flour, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper and mix.
- In another bowl we put the toast bread that we have left to dry and we have grated it in the grater.
- Put the grated Parmesan on a plate.
- Open the chicken breast fillet in two to make it thinner.
- Then put it between two films and beat with a weight to open more, do the same with all the fillets.
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Pass them one by one from the flour and put them on a plate.
- Then we pass them through egg and parmesan.
- After we have passed them all through egg and parmesan, then we take them one by one and pass them through egg again and finally from the grated bread.
- This way we manage to have the parmesan in the middle so that it does not burn us
- Put the corn or sunflower oil in a pan on a medium heat, let it heat well, not burn and fry on both sides.
- When they are ready, put them on absorbent paper.
For the cheddar sauce
- Put the butter in a small pan and when it heats up, add the flour, stir with a whisk for a minute and remove from the heat.
- Put the cream in a saucepan and when it boils, lower it and add the rou (butter with flour).
- In a small bowl put the mustard powder, salt and milk and mix, add it to the saucepan with the cream.
- Mix our mixture well in a bowl with the grated cheddar.
- Slowly add the mixture with the cream and stir with a hand whisk.
- We never throw the cheese in the cream because it will cut.
- We should slowly add the cream to the cheese and mix and see how much it will take because each cheddar is different, it can take less cream.
- This cream is preserved in bain marie.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?