- 2 double chicken breast fillets
- 1 packet breadcrumbs
- 2tbsp grated parmesan
- 2tbsp mustard (Dijon)
- 1tbsp fresh herbs (parsley, chives)
- 2 beaten eggs (egg wash)
- Sunflower oil
- Salt, pepper, smoked paprika
- Potato puree
- 10 potatoes
- 200ml heavy cream
- 2tbsp butter
- Salt & pepper
- 1tbsp mustard
- Place a plastic wrap sheet, then a chicken breast fillet and then add another wrap sheet. Use a rolling pin to make the fillets less thick. Use a bowl to mix the parmesan with the breadcrumbs.
- Add salt & pepper to the fillets, then paprika and mustard. Sprinkle with thw fresh chopped herbs. Soak the fillets into the egg wash, then roll each fillet in the parmesan- breadcrumbs mix.
- Add sunflower oil in a pan and fry the chicken for 5 minutes, until golden. Place on absorbing paper sheet and serve!
- Potato puree: Peel the potatoes, put in a pot with water. Boil for 30 minute or until soften. Drain the potatoes, place in a bowl and add butter and heavy cream. Use a wire to mash the potatoes. Add salt & pepper, then enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?