The most delicious recipe for the traditional chicken soup that you must try!!
- 1 chicken
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 sprigs of celery
- 200 g of glazed rice
- 4 eggs (2 yolks, 2 egg whites)
- 2 lemons juice
- 1 bay leaf
- In a large saucepan with 4 liters of water put the chicken that we have cut in 6 to boil.
Add the peeled whole carrots, the chopped onion, the whole celery and the bay leaf.
- Boil for 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and vegetables from the pot and place them on a plate and cover with cling film.
- Strain the broth into another pot to make sure no bones are missing.
- Add the rice to boil for about 20 minutes, then keep it aside, not on the fire.
- Put the egg whites in a large bowl and beat well, they should become white.
- Then add the yolks, stir and slowly add the lemon juice, stirring.
- Take the broth of the pot and add it to the bowl with the aga, with a continuous flow but slowly. Do this about 10 times, then transfer it to the pot.
- Traditionally we serve the soup in a large bowl and next to the chicken with the vegetables. If you want you can cut them into small pieces and mix them in the soup.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?