The most delicious recipe for the traditional chicken soup that you must try!!
- 1 chicken
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 sprigs of celery
- 200 g of glazed rice
- 4 eggs (2 yolks, 2 egg whites)
- 2 lemons juice
- 1 bay leaf
- In a large saucepan with 4 liters of water put the chicken that we have cut in 6 to boil.
Add the peeled whole carrots, the chopped onion, the whole celery and the bay leaf.
- Boil for 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and vegetables from the pot and place them on a plate and cover with cling film.
- Strain the broth into another pot to make sure no bones are missing.
- Add the rice to boil for about 20 minutes, then keep it aside, not on the fire.
- Put the egg whites in a large bowl and beat well, they should become white.
- Then add the yolks, stir and slowly add the lemon juice, stirring.
- Take the broth of the pot and add it to the bowl with the aga, with a continuous flow but slowly. Do this about 10 times, then transfer it to the pot.
- Traditionally we serve the soup in a large bowl and next to the chicken with the vegetables. If you want you can cut them into small pieces and mix them in the soup.